About Me

A few things about me

I am happily married to the most excellent husband in the world, Ed. We found each other 7 years ago on Match.com! Yes… Match.com. It said we were 97% compatible!

After we married our family became larger than before. We had his three daughters and my two daughters and a son. Yes, you counted correct 5 girls and 1 boy.
​ We had our challenges (with them all being mostly in their teens) but we worked through it as a family.

Now we just have one teenager left at home and the rest moved on to go to college, work or to raise a family. I feel so fortunate to have such a big family, and it is still growing. One of our daughters blessed us with two beautiful grandbabies. I look forward to the many future adventures of the Johnson-Seaver family.

 Ancestry





Comments

Popular Posts