New Dining Experience in Lampasas


  It was a nice sunny day at the Lampasas square, and what did I see? I grand opening sign! I being me, had to of course go check it out. Boy, was I glad because this place was fantastic! I didn’t see the name of the place right away, but it’s called Cork & Press.

  When I entered, a nice lady asked me if I needed any help and gave me two samples of the delicious silky smooth chocolate that they sell. They were yummy! This nice little establishment has a bookstore with A&M University Press books, Tex-i-talian deli, and Texas-dipped chocolate truffles. They also have Texas wine and olive oils. They store was so welcoming and aesthetic that I decided to stay for lunch and ordered a turkey sandwich with a drink.


  While I was waiting for my order I looked around and found three books that I wanted. I thought they would be pricey, but when I turned one of the book around to see the price tag it was only five dollars. I can see myself returning here again. I think next time I might bring along one of my book loving kids with me. I can imagine us sitting one of the sofa chairs or the table looking through books and enjoying a sandwich together. This establishment is a welcoming place, that offers cozy places to sit and read, while also to enjoy a deli sandwiches or two. I would recommend visiting if you are in Lampasas, Texas. 

 chocolate

 books

Comments

Popular Posts