Summer ATC Swap

Joined another Facebook forum (Pocketletter and Embellishments Swap) event (Summer Time themed ATC Cards). I made these ATC cards last week with my daughter Nicole. I sent four of the cards I made to my swap partner Breana. She took this picture and thanked me. She stated that she liked the one with the Hawaiin shirt the best. 

Directions:

What does summer mean to you?
Create 4 summer themed ATC Cards
Mail them in a plastic sleeve or bag to protect them
new to ATC Cards search youtube and pinterest for pictures and videos and turorials to get you started.
- did you know that a 9 pocket pocket letter is actually 9 ATC Cards
- click going to receive updates and comments. 
IM in & where you are and where you want to mail too to receive your partner
-partners posted 1-2 days before event starts


More fun links:
Unicorn Pocket letter

Comments

Popular Posts