Diamonds Are Forever Quilt Block




Saw this pattern on Facebook and Pinterest, so I eyed the pattern and came up with my own measurements. Supposedly... this is a old pattern. It caught my attention because it uses remnants of fabric and I hate seeing things go to waste. This project uses a dryer sheet. So... save your dryer sheets! 

Cut a piece of paper and dryer sheet to 6.5” square. 


Find the 2” width and mark with line. 


Draw a line on the left and right to the bottom center. 


Cut out pattern piece. 






Cut a rectangular piece of fabric for the center piece. 3” x 9.5”


Place pattern piece on top of the fabric and cut to size.






I used symmetrical patterns / colors on each side of the diamond. The width of fabric was 1/2” - 2”, s and used scrap triangle pieces for the ends. 


Watch short video clip „here

Finished block size should be 6.5“





Very similar to endless chain:



Comments

Popular Posts