Shop Remodel

Remodeling the shop!

  Originally we were going to remodel my smaller office, but then my husband and I decided that we need another guest bedroom instead. Our daughter Kathleen is getting married next spring break. We will need room to accomondate our 6 grown kids and there families.

See original plan "here".

  My husband thinks that I am a hoarder. I just have a lot of hobbies! He decided I need more space, so here is the plan:

Isn't it beautiful!

Our shop has sort of become the dump of area for stuff we didn't want to store in the house. We plan on becoming better organized. 
See our before pictures:
Hail damage



Saved big boxes





All of my teaching stuff takes up the right side of the shop




  Step 1: Move all the lawnmovers and gardening stuff outside and into the small shed.
 (It was a chicken coop, but that didn't work out very long)

Step 2: Move my moms stuff to her shed on her property.
(She had me hold on to stuff when she moved)

Step 3: Throw away broken book shelf and big boxes.

It's a mess, wish us luck.

Comments

Popular Posts