Learning to Quilt

  I am setting a goal for myself. I would like to complete my first quilt before the year 2018 ends. I started taking some classes this fall, but then had to discontinue going due to some family emergencies. Luckily life is starting to calm down and I can start looking into my bucket list of things that I would like to accomplish.

The book that I am using and that came highly recommended is called "Quilty Fun" by Lori Holt. The title is definitely a good fit for this book. I have completed two rows so far and it has been so much fun. I purchased my book from Amazon at around $26.00.

  

I love her distinctive style and the bright colors that she uses. The pictures and concise instructions in the book are very helpful especially for a beginner like me. 


Beautiful Tulips



Comments

Popular Posts