Crafting Buddy Love

This Event is for members who would like to cover a swap for another member when she is unable to complete one due to an unforseen personal or family event. Also, occasionally a member is going through a difficult time and could use a "hug" from the group. Hugs have included handmade cards, potholders, doorknob hangers, and Christmas ornaments.
If a need arises, I will post that there is a need to cover a specific swap or for a hug to be sent. I will ask anyone who wants to help to message me.  Thanks in advance for your generosity.


PS: I recently noticed that some of my links were out of date or no longer working. If you notice that one of my links are problematic please let me know. I would like all of my information to be relevant and up to date. Thank you for reading my blog today. 


Links:

Comments

Popular Posts