Making Decisions



  Sometimes when making decisions the answer isn’t yes or no, but something in the middle. As we get older sometimes we wish that somethings could have been done differently- but that is the past and it already has been done. 

  As parents of grown up kids your kids will tell you different things such as; „you were to nice, when I have my own kids I‘m going to be strict“. Then another child will say;  „you were to strict, and never let me go anywhere“. 

  Parenting is a hard job, it’s not easy! not everyone will be happy with the decisions you make, but as a parent- you did the best you could at that time. The past is the past and what was done is done. We can’t change the past but we can decide our futures. 

  In my future I look forward to seeing all of my kids together and spending time together on the holidays. 

Comments

Popular Posts