Assembling the Quilt

  Oh my.... here comes the big part. I finally completed all of the rows to my row quilt. Next, I get to sew all those rows together. But.... I just ran into another newbie problem. My pieces don’t all match up! Ahhhhh! What do I do?


  The book states that the rows should all be 50 1/2 “ wide, but my rows are all longer. 





My shortest row seems to be the basket row measuring at 54 1/2 “.




Maybe.... I should add extra white fabric to the rest until they are all the same width?








I’ve worked so hard on these rows and I’m going to get them together somehow. 


My longest row are the tiny squares measuring at 79 1/2”. Maybe that is the width they should all be?





I had to add fabric to some of the rows, to make them all equal in length. 



Slowly sewing the pieces together:

Comments

Popular Posts