Keto success!


My husband and I have been doing the keto diet for a little over a month now. At first I wasn’t really into it, thinking that it would just result in another failed diet. I thought that I just needed to accept myself as being overweight, but then my husband started dropping almost one pound per day.



He started bragging about how great it was going for him and that I should really be into it all the way, or. It at all. Peer pressure! So the first thing we did is get rid of all our temptations in the house. Anything in the refrigerator or pantry that had more than 8 carbs, we gave away. (To our starving college kid) 






Me before and after Keto- 30 days in....
I went from a loose size 16 pants to a size 12. 

Almost Every Morning:
Coffee, Heavy Cream, two packets stevia

One really helpful tool that I have used is an app called Carb Manager. Download the Carb manager app and type in your information. The key is to follow the apps suggestions such as following the fats, protein and carbohydrates percentages. Do not go over on your calories and carbs. 

Everything you need to know, you can find on You-tube under Thomas Delaur. He gives free advice and his videos are free.


The Carb manager app also has a scanner under add foods. It will give you a grade on the Keto level. 

If you can plan your meals to be 500 calories under your daily allowance, it will help you with weight loss. At first you feel a little hungry, but then your body adjusts. 


Links -

Breakfast food ideas:


Comments

Popular Posts