Christmas 2019


Heiliger Abend - Christmas Eve

Nicole was immediately greeted by the dogs when she came home. Piper almost licked her to death. 






I made banana muffins, as requested by my honey. 

I was told they were delicious.

Oma Hilde showed me how to properly peel potatoes. She said; „Erst abkochen“ - „boil first“.











Oma showed me, her way- of making Kartoffel Salat; Essig, Öl, Zwiebel, Salz & Pfeffer. She said I can add a little mustard for flavor. 


Kirstin baked sugar cookies, while the pups searched for scraps. 





The dogs got cuddles in from Michelle too.




Aunt Dagmar loved her presents.


Another year of matching pajamas. 





Christmas Morning Stockings






I surprised family with fun sweaters






Sebastian loved his new blanket that his sister made for him.


Present time










For lunch we had Ham, mac & cheese and green beans. The Mac& cheese was a hit.




Glühwein 








Sebastian rocked his new tuxedo 


Christmas Socks


All the presents have been opened!



Links:
Quilt pattern I want to do next year: Snowman Quilt



Comments

Popular Posts