Decided to get some dental work



  Finally decided to treat myself and get some dental work done. When I was a young child around the age of nine, my little brother accidentally knocked out my two front permanent teeth with a tennis racket. I‘ve had Wortsinn on them through out the year, and then around 2010 decided to get porcelain teeth. It was very costly and had to pay on it for some time. 

  When I smile real big you can see the metallic undertone of the teeth and it always bothered me. The last cleaning I had the dentist stated he could fix that for me using veneers. I talked to my husband about it and then we both agreed to go ahead and do it. Veneers are expensive, but I‘ll feel more confident with my smile then. 

Day one took pictures:

  It was interesting how much technology changes through the years. A wand was placed over the top of my teeth and a picture appeared on the screen. It was very interesting for me to see what my teeth looked like. The dentist also recommended that I have all my lead fillings replaced. Feeling a little nervous and hoping it doesn’t hurt. 









Here you go, now everyone can see my not so perfect teeth! 

After veneers were completed- here are the before and after pictures:



Comments

Popular Posts