Childhood Memory


#DoodleADay #Spoonflower #Ellolovey #doodleadayjanelsf #childhoodmemories #Music #bibabutzemann #January28




Sometimes I just reminiscence on the past. Today I thought about my childhood when I was in the 3rd or 4th grade in Germany. During "MUSIK klasse" we would practice singing and had to memorize song lines. To this day "Der Bi Ba Butzemann" is still stuck in my head and I catch myself singing it to myself. While browsing the internet I found a website called "mamalisa" and she had the lyrics to the song posted online. I was a little excited about fining one of my old childhood songs online. Something I haven't heard in a long time. My life in Germany feels like an eternity ago and almost like it was another lifetime ago. Here is the link - Es tanzt ein Bi-Ba-Butzemann

Comments

Popular Posts