Rosca de Reyes


Today I learned something new. My co-worker Mrs.Lee brought in a small treat today in celebration of  “Three Kings Day”- . It was beautiful. Read more “here






Look, I found the baby


Mrs.Lee stated that if you find the baby- you have to bring tamales to work February 2nd?


Decided to share this picture on Twitter and it left my daughter with questions. 


Here is something my aunt Dagmar shared with me:

They celebrate this in Germany too:


That cake looks similar on the inside as the Hefezopf that everyone eats in Germany and depending on which area of Germany you are, some just have Almond slivers on top and others also include either raisins or the colored dried fruit you find in fruit cake but chopped smaller but not sure on the orange flavoring ; that’s one I have not encountered yet or I can’t remember it. 

Comments

Popular Posts