Farm Animals & Embroidery Theme

Here is a collection of some Farm Theme embroidery resources that I found online. 



Farm Bag & Animals

Kreative Kiwi farm animals..   o this is what I came up with.  Merge the files together added my wording used my machine to shrink  to fit   5x7 or the 6x6 frame.  I used tear away and felt to make each one.  I think they came out adorable!!!


Make a simple blanket with a farm theme fabric, add that same fabric to the edge of a couple burp cloths and maybe add in a cute animal from the blanket as a stuffie.  Dolls And Daydreams has done adorable sewing animal stuffies.
Dolls And Daydreams


Burp cloths made from Gerber cloth diapers. Designs are from Designs by Juju. 

Pigs in a blanket.  Make a momma pig and 2 little piglets, wrapped in a coordinating blanket. If you embroider a pig on the blanket it would be an extra cute touch.


Links:

Comments

Popular Posts