Mask #3 Pattern (for men)




This is the third pattern I tried. My aunt shared it with me because it worked out great for her. It’s from craftpassion.com (https://www.craftpassion.com/face-mask-sewing-pattern/). I‘m just making an extra copy of the directions below for my use. Feel free to use it if it helps. I just need something for me to refer back Incase I forget any of the steps.

First you will need to print out the pattern for „Main Fabric“ and „Lining Fabric“. Then cut them out. 


Cut four pieces of fabric using the template that you cut out and sew rounded edges together. 


Cut a 2“ x 6“ rectangle.


Sew in sides and fold in half, creating a crease for the center point. Point uncut edge upward and sew to right side out of inside part of the mask. 






Sew right side edges 1/4“ inch in to create a nice even edge for the pocket later.




Mark spots 1/2“ from outside edge and sew in place on right side out of inside mask part. (7.5“ elastic) Sew elastic inside the lines and then tape down the elastic. 









Pin right sides together making sure the center creased are in the middle. 




Sew top edge together first, following the shape and leave the right end open for pocket area. 




Turn right side out and you are almost done. 




 order


Comments

Popular Posts