Michelle’s Quilt Progress

 

My daughter Michelle requested a turquoise and white quilt from me. I decided to make it unique using small scraps and pieces collected here and there if fabric that catches my attention. 

Pinterest also has given some inspiration. Here is what I have so far:



I also love the idea of putting a small heart in the corner of the quilt. It’s such a cute idea. 


Half square triangles


So far, I have five blocks completed. The larger one is made from 1.5” square pieces and the smaller block from 1” square pieces. 

I’m afraid that the quilt might get a little boring with just bear claw patterned squares - so I might incorporate other blocks too. Not sure yet. 


Connecting threads has a beautiful block, that I think would make a nice center piece. 

Links:
My New Fabrics

Comments

Popular Posts