Skull Quilt


My husband likes this Skull print quilt that I found on Pinterest. I might make him one for Christmas?

Here are the pictures I found:









Might look good in his man cave?

I did the math... A lap quilt is usually about 52“ x 60“. I need  20 squares across and 22 squares down equaling 440 squares. The measurements would come out to be approximately 2.5“ per square- maybe a little bigger. My husband is a bit taller than the average person- so I plan on rounding up each square to 3“ each. The lap quilt will end up being a bit larger than the recommended 52“ x 60“. Yupp, that’s the plan. Now I need to start collecting 440 3“ black and white squares. 


Below is a picture that someone shared in one of the Facebook groups I‘m a member of called „Quilting on A Budget“. 




More stuff „here

Comments

Popular Posts