Things To Do in November

Printable PDF „here









Comments

  1. I’m ahead of schedule 😂; instead of 17 November, I baked my first homemade bread on Thursday and it’s already half gone; most bread I have eaten in years 😂 time to stop before I gain to much weight. It was so easy to make and only used three ingredients and everything including baking only took an hour.

    As for the Tote making, you don’t need to buy anything to show you how to make one; they’re that easy to make and will last a long time. Besides sewing a Tote, they’re also very easy to make as macrame; used to make them in Germany all the time just by what was in my head as ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm... you should save me a few slices next time. I love homemade bread. Tomorrow is Cappachino day - maybe I'll go visit Starbucks. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear back from my readers, please leave a message below:

Popular Posts