Alamo Pecans & Coffees

  San Saba is a cute little town in Texas. The people in the community are super friendly and the town is known as the “Pecan Capital of the World”. If you drive through here you absolutely must stop at the Alamo Coffee shop. Recently I bought the Amaretto and Banana flavored coffee and they were delicious, I was sorry for not being more. I told my husband Ed we need to make another trip back soon. 



  They also have a nice little scenic park, great for walking. I was hoping to take my Oma Hilde there- but Covid and distance got in the way. If all goes well maybe I can take her this summer- I imagined walking her through the park on a nice sunny- not to hot day- pushing her in her wheelchair. We have many memories walking through the forest together in Germany. Central Texas doesn’t have wooden areas like Germany- but this is the closest place where I felt at peace with nature again. Oma and I have always enjoyed the outdoors and taking walks together when I was young. 











Shop link “here

Comments

Popular Posts