New Discovery


  I discovered something new this week. I learned about the Quilt Trek- it kind of sounds like a treasure hunt for quilters. I thought how fun this would be if friends and family could help me complete one of these. The website gives a listing on retailers who are participating throughout the whole United States. 

  I was thinking it would be super cool if you could visit your closest store that is participating, take a picture of yourself in front of the store and get the kit & token for me. It doesn’t start back up until June 2021. 

  



Links:


PS: I recently noticed that some of my links were out of date or no longer working. If you notice that one of my links are problematic please let me know. I would like all of my information to be relevant and up to date. Thank you for reading my blog today. 

Comments

Popular Posts