Mother’s Day Reflection



May 9th Mother’s Day!

  I never thought that I would one day be a mother to 7 grown adults. Life has such surprising twists and turns. After Ed and I met in 2011- we became a blended family. Almost like the Brady Bunch. I had my two daughters and one son, and he his three daughters and one son. Making us one big beautiful family- most of them already being teenagers at that time. That was an interesting time and came with it’s own challenges. 

  Each adult child is so different from the other- not one is like the other. They all have their own determinations in life and their own challenges. Some of pur kids have married and had kids- making our family more diverse- which is wonderful. I think that our children  all turned out to be great people with good morals and to me that is what is important. 

  Our children have spread throughout the U.S from Texas, Minnesota, Indians, North Carolina to Tennessee. I recently added up how many grandkids we have and the current number is 10! Our family continues to grow and life goes on. I feel very fortunate to be able to be part of all their lives. 

Wishing everyone a wonderful & beautiful day! 


Links:


Comments

Popular Posts