Llano Quilt Shop


The Country Quilt Shop



  On my drive to my mom’s house, which is a 4.5 hour drive from my house. I decided for the fun of it to google quilt shops along the way- and low and behold there was one right near our favorite BBQ places “Coopers BBQ”. It was super windy that day and as I got out of my vehicle it basically blew me right into the shop. I tried to take a good picture of the outside- but the wind was so strong. 


 
 As I entered the store, I was greeted immediately by two very friendly staff members. They showed me around the store and told me about classes that are also offered. The also mentioned that they also do Saturday classes! I signed up to get emails from them and hoping to be able to go to one of the future Saturday classes. 



  Today I bought some fabric and slap bands for my stabilizer at home. 



Comments

Popular Posts