Papa Groot Hikes


  Today I would like to share a story about my brother in-law Bob Santin. He is on Instagram under the name papa.groot.hikes. He informed us about a year ago that he was going to hike the AP trail, and recently just got started. I think his plan is finishing sometime in August. I’m pretty sure he said he wants to hike the whole thing. I think it’s amazing that he is actually is doing it! If you want to please feel free to friend him on Instagram and send positive energy his way as he partakes his adventure. 

  Before I didn’t really know much about this trail- but then during one of my PD‘s (professional development) classes at school we were taught a new reading strategy on how to implement „Think Marks“ that is when I learned about another fantastic person named Grandma Gatewood  who had also hiked the AP trail back in a time when it wasn’t so common. 


Some pictures of his adventure:


















Comments

Popular Posts