How to keep up with birthdays




  I recently came up with a new idea. I wanted a container to hold all of my (birthday, anniversary, graduation, christmas) greeting cards for the year. I was going to purchase one online, but they were all to small. My family is huge and that little box I saw was not going to hold all those greetings.




  A lightbulb went off and I found a Art bin - Super Satchel (6925AB), I thought that I could totally turn that bin into the perfect  greeting card holder. It only cost me $8.99 on Amazon.com, plus I got free shipping for being a prime member. I shop Amazon.com frequently.

  Once I received it in the mail. I went to our local Family Dollar store and purchased some dividers. My plan was to divide that bin into 12 sections for the 12 months of the year. I thought about numbering them too, but them changed my mind.



  Of course the page size dividers had to be cut down to size. I measured one of the three dividers that came with the bin and cut the dividers down to the matching size. The dividers came with stickers, so I wrote the months on them and placed them all in the bin.


                     
      

 Now..... all I have left to do is make tons of cards to place in my bin.



  I also like to enter birthdays in my Everything Journal Book. Here are a couple of pictures:

 Journal


Organizedhome.com has a really neat printable for birthday reminders. It can be printed out and then filled in or upload the online version and fill it in online.

Comments

Popular Posts