Enclosed Patio Room

Summer is finally here!
Moving during the school year was really stressful and I had little time for unpacking and decorating. Now, I have the time I need to make my home a home. The walls were empty for so long and the warm feeling was missing plus the echo in the room reminded me of emptiness.


Here are some pictures of what I have accomplished so far:

Enjoyed a Schwans Pecan Caramel Roll with my baby-girl on the patio. It was delicious!








Used my Fiesta ware pitcher as a vase. I think it looks adorable.


I found these lizards at Ross, thought they would look great on the small wall. The poor plant needs more TLC. My daughter Michelle wasn't watching the dogs and they chewed it up. Hopefully, I can get the plant back to it's normal self again. 




I little refrigerator in the room to keep sodas cold - My husbands idea!


A center piece with puppy coasters that I ordered from Shutterfly.


My husbands "I love me wall" which is still a work in progress.

Visit "here" for more ideas.

Comments

Popular Posts