My Spider Plants




  I love growing my spider plants. I just learned last year that they can actually bloom! I have had my plant for about 8 years now and growing additional spider plants from it for years. 

  Pictured is a white blooming flower from my spider plant in July. 

It’s easy to grow additional spider plants from one plant. Just collect the little baby plants growing from it- place in some water in a sunny location and in a week or two it starts growing roots. Spider plants also make great gifts with a cute little tag. „Gift Idea“.

I plan on taking one of my plants to school this year and naming it. If it gives off mini plants and can give them to my students to take home at the end of the school year. 

  When they bloom you can also collect seeds from them. 
Spider Plant Germination Time is 12-16 days after sowing them. But, sometimes it can take a month before they sprout. 

Comments

Popular Posts