June Fabric Block Swap Event

Sign up for the June Block Swap. Fill out the google link attached:



Links:
Sign up- by contacting me or leaving a comment below. 
Forum-


Swap received from Tracy Ruth


I have six blocks so far:


Sewing / Quilting Friends!
Sign up for a monthly block swap. Fill out the google form attached to be partnered up. Blocks are due to your partner by the 1st of the following month. Please post on Facebook or send me an email when sent out and received. Partners are assigned on or before the 16th day of the month. My goal is to get enough done through out the year to complete a small quilt. 

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdhrNlrpWQdTm0aYmdQQPZ2fLmxvjj9y5rWz3GYkRptdgQ6zQ/viewform

Links:


PS: I recently noticed that some of my links were out of date or no longer working. If you notice that one of my links are problematic please let me know. I would like all of my information to be relevant and up to date. Thank you for reading my blog today. 

Comments

  1. I am interested in knowing more about the swap. How large are the blocks? I may be interested in doing a swap. How many blocks are due to our partner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The block swap sign up link is here; https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdhrNlrpWQdTm0aYmdQQPZ2fLmxvjj9y5rWz3GYkRptdgQ6zQ/viewform and gives more information. It depends on which block you want to do. The ladder block & 9 patch are 12.5" and the house block 6.5". When you fill out the google form and leave me your email contact info I'll send you the pattern with your swap partners info.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love to hear back from my readers, please leave a message below:

Popular Posts