Bell Pepper with Roast Beef




Ingredients needed:
Onion
Garlic 
Bell pepper 
Provolone cheese
Cream cheese
1 lbs. Roast beef 
Baby bell mushrooms 
Worcestershire sauce
Butter
Salt and pepper 

Cook union and garlic until glassy. I used one small onion and 3 garlic cloves. After I was done cooking the union mixture- I set it aside. My hubby doesn’t like onions, so I cook them separately for myself. 

Cut peppers in half. 1 bell pepper per person will be sufficient enough. The two halves are filling. 

Sauté mushrooms in butter- add salt & pepper to season. 
I added union to the bottom of my bell peppers. 

Add roast beef to the mushroom mixture - cook 5-7 min. 

Add a little Worcestershire sauce for flavor. 

Add cream cheese - let it melt in for 5-7 minutes. 

Add filling into bell pepper and top with provolone cheese. 
Bake 20-30 minutes. 

Links:

Comments

Popular Posts