First attempt at making soap





  First I decided to look into the soap making process. I did not realize how many ingredients come in just one bar of soap. I started with my husband’s favorite soap and researched the 20 something ingredients used. Some of the ingredients were quite surprising. 

  At first I thought it would be a fun little thing to do on the side- but in order to get started it will be quite costly. Right now I’m estimating it to cost a minimum of $200.00. If I normally spend $8.00 - $12.00 for a bar of soap for my husband will it be worthwhile and save me money at the end? Good question. Visit my TikTok “here


Cold process soap using olive oil, basil and dried rose petals 


Floral soaps and goat milk soap





  Here is a link to my Amazon wish list if you would like to help support my crafting addiction: here



Soap Making Resources:

Comments

Popular Posts