July Card Challenge - Christmas Cards

For this challenge (#344) I decided to play around with embossing powder, my aqua pen and bleach. It was fun to experiment and come up with new designs. Part of this challenge was to CASE a fellow design team members card. I used a card created by Kimberly Skinner as inspiration:



Here are my cards that I created:








First, I embossed the cards using several stamps that I own. They are older, retired stamps- which I think also need to be used. Why collect stamps if your not planning on using them again in the future? The retired stamp sets can easily be found on EBay or on Facebook through"CRAFTING ITEMS FOR SALE OR TRADE"  for crafters. The poinsettias however are a newer stamp set and still available from Stampin’ Up. I added bleach to my aqua pen marker and then colored in the letters on season and the snowman- the bleach lightened the card stock. 










Supplies used, click on pictures if you want to find them online:





View other designer cards here:
Jazzy Paper Designs

Blog disclosure "here". I enjoy sharing my love of stamping, teaching and genealogy with you.  If you use an idea, you have seen here on my site, please spread the love and refer to where you have seen it on my blog. 

 





Comments

  1. I love that you CASEd my card! Your card is gorgeous. What a perfect layout for a Christmas card. I love all the metallic detail. Thank you for joining the Paper Craft Crew this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear back from my readers, please leave a message below:

Popular Posts