Happy 4th of July


Looking forward to the 4th of July after being cooped up for months due to Covid. I think the kids are also looking forward to coming over again too. 

Since we haven’t seen everyone in a while I thought it would be fun to make this event a little extra special this year. So, where does everyone go for ideas and inspiration? Pinterest of course. 


This flag looks super easy to make and I think it would make a great back drop for a party. Found it “here”.


Patriotic Rice Crispy treats would be a sweet treat to share. Found the link for it “here”. Definitely putting this on my to-do list. 


I made a vegetable tray inspired from link below. Every party should also have something semi-healthy and I think this veggie tray would be ideal for that. Living Locrto shares there recipe “here”.


Found this idea “here”, and I thought that maybe I could make something similar for the 4th of July. Just change the colors and wording a little. 


Slot dogs are the perfect bonus and taste good on a bun with ketchup and mustard. 



Patriotic Table Cloth

Other:

Comments

Popular Posts