Sewing Feet




From left to right...
1. Button hole (I've never actually used this)
2. Hard to see... maybe 1/4"
3. Stitch in the ditch
4.zipper
5. General
6.not sure
Each one should have a letter or number on the top, which corresponds to description in your manual.
Look in your manual.  There is a description of each one along with a picture.

Organized lots of my feet in a pocket organizer I purchased from Amazon „here“. Now I can see them all nice and clearly. 



Well now. These shall come in handy won’t they. 🎊Egg cartons!🙌🏿 A book I have of ‘extra-ordinary uses for everyday things’|the book’s actual name| yielded the idea to store bobbins in egg cartons. I thought, hmmm🤔, might my goal to sort through machine feet be accomplished as well? And on the cheep-cheep? Yeppers! I think two more will do the job! AND I will head over to google and see if it will give info to put in the number located on feet to identify their use! Yay!😇🥰☺️


Other Links:

Comments

Popular Posts