Make a Block Saturday!

New Event!
April 6th


I need to work on my UFO’s (unfinished objects), so I was thinking of setting up some sessions to motivate me to get through these. I have a habit of starting lots of projects and not finishing them. Maybe this way I’ll stay on track. For the remainder of 2024, my goal is to complete a fabric block the first Saturday of each month. You are welcome to join me online or in person.






Current Blocks I’m working on are:
Bear Claw
Scrappy Star
9 piece block
Diamonds are forever 

First Saturday of the month!
If you would like to join me for a future event let me know which of the above you would like to make with me.
If you would like a kit to make along with me for the next upcoming event, you can order it „here“ or leave a message below in the comments section. 


Will ship in the US only. $9.00 for this month only! 




Comments

Popular Posts