I Spy Quilt



I Spy quilts are perfect gifts for little ones. Pinterest has many inspirational options to choose from. 






My design collection “here

Design Collections 'here"

They are great for teaching children words and great for building vocabulary. It doubles as a blanket to play on, picnic on, snuggle in. Some people back it with flannel. 

I group member from Small and Miniature Quilts named Laura recently shared her idea of making them into placemats. 








I Spy blankets would also be great for Project Linus donation too! I think they are fun and cheerful for the kids in need of comfort. 

Some fabric print ideas to look for:
A- Apple, airplane, anchor, angel and astronaut 
B- butterfly, bee, boomerang, boy, baseball, basketball and bear
C- candy, cat, caterpillar, cassowary, Care bear and cheese 
D- dog, drum, drink, donkey
E- elephant, emu, Eeyore
F- fish, flower, fruit
G- giraffe, goat, girl and Gnome 
H- House, Hero, heart, hummingbird and hippo 
I- igloo, iguana, insect, ice, ice cream, ink pen, Irish, Illinois, iron, igloo and Iris
J- jacket, jet, Jamaica, jewelry and jungle
K- kangaroo, kite, Koala, kiss
L- lemon, Lion, lime, light
M- moon, man, mirror, Minnie Mouse, Minion, music 
N- Night, necklace, numbers, narwhal, notes and nurse
O- octopus, owl, orange, onion
P- pumpkin, polka dots, paint, pig, platypus, penguin & pink
Q- Queen, question, Quilt, quack and quail
R- ring, red, roller scare, rabbit and rooster 
S- sun, soccer, swan, Sqirtle and strawberries 
T- Tiger, table, teal, turquoise, tiny
U- umbrella, unicorn, universe and U.S mail
V- violin, volcano, violet, vulcher and Vancouver 
W- walrus, waves, wish, wombat and white
X- xylophone, X-ray, xoxo, x-Ray fish and x-tinct
Y- yak, Yo-Yo, yellow, Yakima and you
Z- Zebra, zigzag, zinnia, zipper, zebu and zero

Quilt in progress:
     
   
  
  
  
  
 







Bonus Blocks:
  

Learn more about me „here“.
Links:

 Information

Shop

Contact Me

 

Categories

Fabrics

Kits

Scraps

View All

 

Contact Me

Texas

Google Form

WhatsApp

 

Follow Me

Facebook

Twitter

Instagram

Pinterest

TikTok

Snapchat

Spoonflower

YouTube


I enjoy sharing my love of stamping, teaching and genealogy with you.  If you use an idea you have seen here on my site, please spread the love and refer to where you have seen it on my blog. 

 


Links:

Comments

  1. https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRoPbAy2/ Letter X

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear back from my readers, please leave a message below:

Popular Posts