What is Mail a Card Monday




  Mail a Card Monday is an uplifting way to spread joy. I started something new for 2021 – Mail a Card Monday – #mailacardmonday.

  Every Monday I plan to send out at least one card and I’m challenging everyone else to join me! Throughout the week I make myself a little list of who I need to send cards to and then on Sunday’s I’m getting them together.  I love the look of decorated envelopes. If I don’t already have a coordinated envelope I sometimes try to make those real quick the night before mailing out. 


  Will you join me?  I’m posting on my Instagram and in my Group.  Be sure to share a picture with me and a comment and let me know you are playing along. Have a great day and let me know if you are playing along.  And post with the hashtag #mailacardmonday or press the button below. 


„Inquire Here“




Comments

Popular Posts