Lubbock Quilt Shop



  On our way back home from Colorado my wonderful awesome husband kindly stopped at a quilt store in Lubbock, Texas. I know he just really wanted to go straight home, but he loves me and supports my crafting addiction. The shops name was „Patty‘s Heart Quilt Shop“ what a beautiful name for a quilt shop. 

  Mrs. Patty was super friendly and was helpful with anything I needed. I picked out some fabric for my current UFO‘s or just because I liked them. I even found some scrap book paper with sewing theme pictures on them. Very fun! 

  Mrs. Patty also informed me that she gives sewing instructions in person and online, anywhere from garment construction, beginning construction, advanced construction to pattern manipulation. She has over 40 years of experience in construction and design. You can also follow her Shop on Facebook „here“.







My goodies that I purchased today




Comments

Popular Posts