Introduction





Hello! My name is Stefanie, and I was born in Germany, but moved to Texas in 1991 and now consider myself a Texan. I am a 2nd grade teacher, mother of seven grown kids and two spoiled fur babies (Daisy & Piper). I love to create, design, research, teach, and inspire others.

 I am also a part time “Independent Designer /Hoarder & Sewista”.  I enjoy creating things and believe that handmade gifts are special gifts from the heart.

August through June I concentrate on my teaching (teacher mode time) and look for ways to make learning enjoyable. I believe learning should be planful, purposeful & playful for students. I like to challenge myself to help my students to love learning!

On my free time I like to work on genealogy research, blog, reflect, sketch/ draw, design fabric, read, quilt, garden, occasionally cook and most of all - spending time with family. Family is my everything!   


Comments

Popular Posts