Dressmaker Sewing Machine



I have an old Dressmaker 290A FE77042 (Similar Dressmaker 205) sewing machine that I need to bring back to life. I noticed that the bobbin holder is missing and now I am on the search for a new one. 

While looking up the Dressmaker sewing machine I found a list & history of the machine “here”. It originates from Japan along with the Singer. I also found the sewing machine manual “here”. I found a parts store in the United Kingdom “here”.







While browsing online I saw one advertisement for over $500.00



Bobbin Case Replacement for Dressmaker 300 Sewing

Machine - Compatible with Singer #421326



Parts store in England:

The bobbin holders are missing. Does anyone have helpful information for me on how to get this running again? Love the idea of having a metal machine. 

Links:
Parts store

Comments

Popular Posts