My Spring Break Goal



 As teachers we find little time for ourselves, so then we try to cram in stuff during the free time we do have.
I don’t know why, but I am still working on my first quilt .... wondering if I am ever going to finish that thing. My plan was to at least finish one row ( Row Nine- Twinkly Winter Stars). Which I completed today. Tomorrow, I will attempt row 7. 


  My husband had this idea of eating chicken and fish for a month (March Madness), so I am also planning on being a good little house wife and actually cook some dinner meals. Tonight’s plan is Buttermilk Chicken.


  Daisy and Piper my pups are really excited to have me home this week and enjoy the snuggles while binge watching “Şura & Surat” on Netflix. It’s super addicting especially since it’s based on a true story. Definitely- a must watch.


Links:
My next project ideas

Comments

Popular Posts