I lost 36.8 pounds

I have finally met my first goal as of this morning!


I started my diet a month after my husband (about mid May), he‘s been a lot better than I about sticking to the diet. I had a few cheat days here and there and on some days chocolate was just to irresistible. 

I can finally fit back into medium size clothing and sometimes even small tops. I was all the way up to a size 16 and now I can wear a size 10! I‘m feeling really good about myself. 

But.... one of the problems I ran into was - What to do with all my old clothes? Well.... I know have an answer for that, it’s called Poshmark. Poshmark is an online Shopping Tool where you can buy and sell used clothes. I‘ve already restocked my closet and look forward to wearing all my new outfits that I was able to purchase at affordable prices. 



Join me on Poshmark, my favorite app to buy & sell fashion. Save up to 70% off top brands! For a limited time, use my code STEFFI0118 to save $10: https://posh.mk/wd7sOlPCK0

Comments

  1. Super Proud of you baby! I know I can be a carb nazi but you have done an awesome job even with cheat days. I had to diet for health reasons but you took this on all on your own and have done a fantastic job at it. Love You!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you honey! This diet was much easier with both of us being on the same page (most of the time) lol

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love to hear back from my readers, please leave a message below:

Popular Posts