My Crafty Space



The pegboard and full of crafty stuff and ready to be used. 


My super awesome husband also bought me some wall decor for my crafty space. One says; “Sewing is cheaper than therapy” and the other “You can’t buy Happiness but you can Buy Fabric and that’s pretty close”.




I found my plants a home for the cold winter months.



Update 5/10/2020



























I also keep a small filing cabinet in another room for fabric storage. 


When needed I now also have a small table tray that I converted to a small ironing board. Click “here” for directions on how I made my mini ironing table. 




I wanted to answer the many questions asked about my sewing room. The desks, table and glass bookshelves are from Ikea. Remember you don't have to have the room done in one day if you can't afford it all at once, just replace a piece here and there. You've got this. Happy sewing everyone.

Links:


Comments

  1. This is a beautiful craft room. I love your table and cabinets!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandy,
      I am very proud of how my craft room has come together. For some people it may feel to crowded, but I like it. I am not sure about "CREATE" banner - I might replace it with something else later.
      -Stefanie

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love to hear back from my readers, please leave a message below:

Popular Posts