DNA health report


  researching DNA and ancestry results is just one of my many hobbies. Somethimes I think that I may be working in the wrong field. Talking about punit squares, inherited traits, recessive and dominant genes makes me all giddy and excited.

  About one yaer ago I found this website called https://promethease.com/, it provides health reports based off your DNA results. How exciting, right?

  If you are a hypochondriac this website is not recommended. I think these findings are based off sample study groups.

  How does it work? Well, you will need your raw DNA file from either ancestry.com or 23andme. Promethease will prompt you through the steps that you need to take. After you download your raw DNA file, it will prompt you to pay $5.00 and the link to view your results will be emailed to your designated email that you entered.

Need help with ancestry research or understanding your DNA? Click "here".

Comments

Popular Posts