Build A Scrapbook Page Event - THEME Summer


Do you like scrap-booking? Then this is for you.

Let's have fun this summer and build the coolest "Summer" Scrapbook page ever. We (As in us all) will be putting together a kit to build a scrapbook page. All you will need to do is add your own background paper.

Here are the instructions:
Only commit to this if you are able to complete this swap. You can sign up "here" , click on contact me or leave a comment below.
Items must be on time!!!!!  (Due date August 15th)
Each person (Groups of 10) will sign up for an element of a scrapbook page (title, pattern paper, embellishments, die cuts, ribbon etc.) and sends it to me (Stefanie Seaver). I will compile one of each set of elements and send everyone that plays all the pieces. Once you have the elements, add the background paper/photo and assemble your page. It will be awesome!

If you have any questions feel free to message me or leave a note below in the comments section.

When complete post your completed pictures on my Facebook page or send me a comment above for my email address.

Happy Crafting!

 contact


Other links:




Comments

Popular Posts