Fidget block 2 (Photo Memories)

Block number 2 out of 23, pocket for holding items or photos. 



Block two includes photos of family, places, animals and word searches. I laminated the pictures for durability. 




I tried to embellish the holes with brads, but them the gripper broke on me. This tool might not be meant for me. 


Placed all the photos on a small chain I found in my jewelry box. Sometimes it’s surprising what you can find in your house that goes perfectly with something like this. 


Folded one of the 6“ square twice into a triangle piece. I think it’s called a pinafore? 


Added a sad looking button hole on my sewing machine. A technique I need to improve on eventually. 


Dug through my container of buttons until I found one that was the right fit. Found a perfect smooth navy one that I liked. 


Then I made a pocket by sewing two right sides together and sewing on the triangle piece. 


After completing the pocket I sewed it onto the 6“ square. The stack of pictures fit in perfectly!

 
See the one I made for Oma Hildegard "here". 



Excited to share this item from my #etsy shop: Fidget Blanket. Fidget Blanket is approximately 17” square. The heart has a squeaker inside, includes peek-a-boo doors and more. #Fidget blanket https://etsy.me/390s6Wo

Links:

Comments

Popular Posts