Crafty Classes & Workshops

 


Next Workshop


Order craft supplies here:


Meets on the second Monday of the month at 7p.m $25.00 membership per year. 
------------------------------------------------------------------

Would you like to sign up for a workshop? I have workshops for all ages, click "here" for more information.

Facebook group
Feel free to join my Facebook (Simply Stefanie Arts & Crafts) page. If you are interested in any of the other options below contact me and we can set something up. 

Paper Crafting Classes

Classes are a fun way to play with stamping supplies. You will need to register two weeks prior to class so that you and I have the necessary supplies- payment can be done by check, cash or PayPal. (Steffi0118@yahoo.com)

o    Bi-Monthly Card gathering: This is where I have a workshop in my home or online on the 3rd Saturday every other month. In this workshop, you are not obligated for a time period. I will choose the theme or products. Sometimes goes along with the "Monthly Card Challenge - http://papercraftcrew.com/". We could look at a stamp, several different stamps or look at a new technique. We will complete one Make & Take activity. Cost: $15.00 per guest.

o   Online EventDon't have time for a party? Host a virtual one instead! If this is something you would be interested in, then contact me to set one up. Invite your friends in the comfort of their own homes. Cost: $20.00 per guest (This event requires a minimum of 3 people) must pay in advance!

Which Workshop Do You Like?

o    
Note: All workshops / classes need to have 3-4 people. You need to sign up for each class by notifying me. If the date doesn’t work for you and you have at least 4 people who want to participate in a workshop, call me at 512-564-3035 to discuss a date and time. Is there something you want to learn, just contact by calling or send a text.

Contact

Evaluation Form

Events


Click "here" for the digital workshop evaluation form.

Interest Survey

Survey


 Information

Shop

Contact Me

 

Categories

Fabrics

Kits

Scraps

View All

 

Contact Me

Texas

Google Form

WhatsApp

 

Follow Me

Facebook

Twitter

Instagram

Pinterest

TikTok

Snapchat

Spoonflower

YouTube


Blog disclosure "here". I enjoy sharing my love of stamping, teaching and genealogy with you.  If you use an idea, you have seen here on my site, please spread the love and refer to where you have seen it on my blog. 

 

Comments

Popular Posts