GERD, ACID REFLUX



  Another night and no sleep! Acid reflux once again has woken me up from my sleep. Got up took my heart burn meds, allergy medicine and a puff from the inhaler hoping to alleviate the symptoms. 

  Had Covid a month ago and caught this horrible lingering cold that just doesn’t seem to want to go away (might be allergy related). I had lost my voice for over a week, and it’s been a month now and my voice is still scratchy, and my esophagus feels like it’s scarred. 

  So, what else to do- but google relief on the browser….


  I browsed and found lots of books for sale for anti- hurt burn recipes. Added a few cookbooks to my Amazon Wishlist. Maybe a family member will buy me one. Lol

  Haven’t had lentil soup in a while. I think I will make one big pot of it. Testes even better with Spätzle. Recipe- “here”.

  I read somewhere that sometimes the lung issues can last up to 18 months after having Covid. I hope it doesn’t take that long. Eating spaghetti for lunch yesterday definitely did not help. 

  Trying to think of some of my common recipes that may be somewhat of a relief on my esophagus while it’s healing. 

Other links:

Comments

Popular Posts