Matzo Ball Soup

  

  One of my favorite things to eat on a cold rainy day in Texas- is Matzo Ball Soup. I have really loved this soup and discovered it many years ago at our local grocery store. 

  What I didn’t know until recently is that you can actually add on to it like this nice lady Sara from „Dinner at the Zoo“ did „here“. She also shares how to make it from scratch. 

  I make mine from a box, I like the Manischewitz brand and buy it in bulk from Amazon „here“. I like it so much that I have it under Subscribe & Save. If it were up to me I could eat soup every day- hubby doesn’t feel the same way about that. 

  Pictured is my bowl of soup with carrots & potatoes. Placed the bowl in a bowl cozy for easier handling. Use my bowl cozy all the time. If you don’t own one yet- you need one. I have a pattern to share or feel free to buy one „here“. 

Links:

Blog disclosure "here". I enjoy sharing my love of stamping, teaching and genealogy with you.  If you use an idea, you have seen here on my site, please spread the love and refer to where you have seen it on my blog. 

 

Links:

Food!

Pizza




Comments

Popular Posts