Christmas 2023



Christmas this year was a little different- Oma Edith is in the hospital with some kind of infection, so Christmas Eve wasn’t our traditional family gathering. Poor Oma was is/ was upset she had to cancel, I’m glad she is doing okay now and might even return home after Thursday. Me, Sebastian, my mom, Kirstin and Nicole baked cookies this year. Kirstin makes the most delicious sugar cookies! We had a wonderful breakfast get-together with Chase’s parents and everyone was brave and ate my experimental breakfast casserole. Ed tried making a turkey on Christmas Day and that didn’t work out due to the turkey going bad. It really was stinky- luckily we didn’t try eating it or we all would have had food poisoning. Instead we tried something new inspired by my husband Ed’s favorite Christmas movie- we went and ate Chinese food. We were very surprised to see how packed it was and the many other food establishments that were open on Christmas Day. My mom with Kirstin’s help adopted a new four legged baby- she’s adorable and already has a big personality. My mom and Kirstin named her Peanut. 


Links:

 Information

Shop

Contact Me

 

Categories

Fabrics

Kits

Scraps

View All

 

Contact Me

Order Form

Texas

Google Form

WhatsApp

 

Follow Me

Facebook

Twitter

Instagram

Pinterest

Poshmark

TikTok

Snapchat

Spoonflower

Threadless

YouTube


Blog disclosure "here". I enjoy sharing my love of stamping, teaching and genealogy with you.  If you use an idea, you have seen here on my site, please spread the love and refer to where you have seen it on my blog. 

 




Comments

Popular Posts