Family Cookbook


  Shortly after meeting my husband Ed, I started collecting and re-inventing recipes. I now have approximately 300 pages of delicious goodness. When we moved in together, our taste in food was very different. I mostly grew up with German cuisine and was and still is a steak carnivore. We both like food and enjoy a nice meal. 

  Throughout the years, every time I made something and we (our blended family) all liked it then it would go into the family cookbook. I‘ve printed out paper books using my printer and had given each of our kids a copy- but improvements could be made. Plus, I think a hard copy would be very nice. 

  So.... I am thinking that I would like to turn my family recipes into a hard bound book. It’s not going to be easy and will probably take a year or two. I will need good quality pictures of all my meals. I already have a few of my favorites posted here on my blog. Maybe my kids will join in the adventure? 

Comments

Popular Posts